- Tierra Jackson
- Year Released:
Created by Unity Artista, Tierra Jackson.
Tierra Jackson is a professional illustrator and designer for 25+ years as well as a children’s book author/illustrator. You can follow her work on Facebook/ArtistTierra and Instagram/Artist_Tierra. This kit contains 5 stamps.
- Snowman with scarf measures approximately 2.25" x 3".
- Snowman with hat measures approximately 2" x 2".
- Shooting star measures approximately .75" x 1.25".
- "Shine bright" sentiment measures approximately 1" x 1.5".
- "Joy Happy Love" sentiment measures approximately 1" x 1.25".
Here are some QUICK TIP VIDEOS to see how its used:
- Unity Quick Tip: Coloring White Objects + Glittery Accent Tag
- Unity Quick Tip: Adding Dimensional Snow
- Unity Quick Tip: Framed Sentiment + Simple Copic Coloring
- Unity Quick Tip: Adding Snow and Glitter Details
- Unity Quick Tip: Coloring on Kraft with Pencils + Copics
- Unity Quick Tip: DIY Mask and Stencil Combo
- Unity Quick Tip: Snow-Globe Card
- Unity Quick Tip; Pink Winter Card
- Unity Quick Tip: Wink of Stella Glitter + Copics
All Unity Stamps are pre-cut, mounted on cling foam and ready to use right out of the package – you can mount our stamps on any acrylic block.
Unity is known for its HIGH QUALITY red rubber stamp – to be used for years to come.
PLEASE NOTE: Unity’s images may not be copied in any way or by any means including graphic, electronic, mechanical and/or photocopying. You have NOT purchased the copyright. Black and white and/or color line versions of Unity’s illustrations, may ABSOLUTELY NOT be sold, stamped out and sold or RENTED. You may NOT re-sell, distribute, give away the hand-stamped images in any way to include by not limited to: image swaps. YOU MAY NOT BUY our stamps and RENT THEM OUT to other stampers for a price or profit. You may not scan and put the original image (in a good resolution) on websites which might allow others to download/steal it. Also you may NOT stamp merge two images together, mechanically reproduce it and/or photocopy it with the intent to distribute. Any item created using Unity Stamps may not be re-sold/re-produced in mass quantities for profit. The images are the property of the artist. The artist owns the right to any financial gain that is made using their original artwork.