Ol' Fashion Holiday Love
BRAND NEW on the UNITY Website!!!
Created by Unity Artista, Tierra Jackson. Tierra Jackson is a professional illustrator and designer for 25+ years as well as a children’s book author/illustrator. You can follow her work on Facebook/ArtistTierra and Instagram/Artist_Tierra.
This kit contains 9 stamps.
- Truck measures approximately 2.25" x 3.25".
- Wreath measures approximately 1.25" x 1.25".
- Trio of pumpkins measures approximately 1" x 1.75".
- Haybale measures approximately 1.25" x 2.75".
- Basket of pumpkin and apples measures approximately 1.25" x 1.25".
- Tree measures approximately 1.25" x 1.25".
- "sending our love this holiday season" sentiment measures approximately .5" x 1.5".
- "let our lives be full of both thanks and giving" sentiment measures approximately 1" x 1.25".
- "may this winter bring you much warmth, joy and happiness" sentiment measures approximately 1.25" x 1.25".
All Unity Stamps are pre-cut, mounted on cling foam and ready to use right out of the package – you can mount our stamps on any acrylic block.
Unity is known for its HIGH QUALITY red rubber stamp – to be used for years to come.
PLEASE NOTE: Unity’s images may not be copied in any way or by any means including graphic, electronic, mechanical and/or photocopying. You have NOT purchased the copyright. Black and white and/or color line versions of Unity’s illustrations, may ABSOLUTELY NOT be sold, stamped out and sold or RENTED. You may NOT re-sell, distribute, give away the hand-stamped images in any way to include by not limited to: image swaps. YOU MAY NOT BUY our stamps and RENT THEM OUT to other stampers for a price or profit. You may not scan and put the original image (in a good resolution) on websites which might allow others to download/steal it. Also you may NOT stamp merge two images together, mechanically reproduce it and/or photocopy it with the intent to distribute. Any item created using Unity Stamps may not be re-sold/re-produced in mass quantities for profit. The images are the property of the artist. The artist owns the right to any financial gain that is made using their original artwork.